Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Success is Learned - Your Education Starts Here

Friendship Quotes To Remember

‎"You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
by Dale Carnegie



"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
by Albert Camus




"In poverty and other misfortunes of life, true friends are a sure refuge. The young they keep out of mischief; to the old they are a comfort and aid in their weakness, and those in the prime of life they incite to noble deeds."
by Aristotle

"When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it."
by Edgar Watson Howe




Success is Learned - Your Education Starts Here:

'via Blog this'
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...